If you cannot login
If you are still unable to login please use the following information to override your automatic cookie handling.
Instructions for Internet Explorer:
1. Select “Tools” from your Internet Browser.
2. From the tools menu select “Internet Options”
3. You will see tabs at the top of the internet options window. Select “Privacy” from the top tabs.
4. Select the “Advanced” button which is located under the “Settings” section in the privacy tab.
5. Another window will pop up called “Advanced Privacy Settings”. Put a checkmark next to “Override Automatic Cookie Handling”. This is located right below “Cookies”. Once you have put the checkmark please select “ok” to close the “Advanced Privacy Settings”. And “ok” to close “Internet Options”.
6. Please login again.