Certified Association Sales Executive (CASE)
Discover how to anticipate the needs of your clients, and be perceived as a partner, not just a vendor. PCMA's Certified Association Sales Executive (CASE) Online CourseTM has been engineered to help you build stronger and even more dynamic relationships with your association clients.
How does it work?
- Each module represents a major function of association management
- Participants work on each lesson at their own pace and receive immediate feedback on each of the eight exams
- Registrants are given one year from the date of registration to access and complete the course
- After completing all eight modules, participants earn a certificate with 4.0 CEUs
Each of the 8 modules includes:
- Specific learner outcomes and objectives to guide your learning
- Reading assignments
- Self-assessment quiz created to track your learning gains during the module
How am I graded?
The CASE Online Course is a pass/fail grading structure. 4.0 CEUs and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon meeting the following requirements:
- Completion of online course work
- Completion of self-assessment quiz for each module
- A minimum score of 70% final exam grade
- PCMA Member: $695
- Non-Members: $795
- Volume Pricing:
3-9 from the Same Organization: $595/Participant
10+ from the Same Organization: Contact PCMA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume pricing inquiries.
As part of your registration fee, you will receive two reference books, Professional Meeting Management, Fifth Edition, and Principles of Association Management, Fourth Edition, that will be required reading for the online CASE Course.
Course - Online
Non-PCMA Member $795 USD - Your Price