PCMA’s Online Learning Center is your portal to online education!
Learn the way you want to learn. Whether it’s sitting at your desk in your office, on your couch at home or traveling on the road, the Online Learning Center provides you with convenient web based access to recorded presentations and online courses. Stay abreast of industry trends while earning CEU credits to achieve your professional goals.
The Online Learning Center features:
- Archived Meeting Content
- Complete session information, including speaker bios and session handouts.
- Multimedia recordings of past meetings and webinars with the option to view the streaming content online or download a mp3 file to your computer to listen offline.
- Search capabilities allowing you to focus on key areas of interest.
- Earn CEU credits upon completion of viewing the archived meeting content and completing the session evaluation form.
- Manage your CEU transcripts and print certificates for credits awarded.
- Online Courses
- Participate in self-paced, blended learning study courses.
- Enroll in the only online CMP® prep course for 24/7 access to materials created specifically to prepare you for the exam. Earn 7 CEUs by completing the course.
- Discover how to anticipate the needs of your clients, and be perceived as a partner, not just a vendor in PCMA's Certified Association Sales Executive (CASE®) Online CourseTM. Earn 4.0 CEUs and a Certificate of Completion.
Navigating the Site
The easy to use top navigation menu allows you to quickly navigate the site. Content available for viewing or purchase is located on 2 menu tabs. The Meeting Content Tab displays the library of archived meeting content and the Online Courses Tab lists the self paces courses available. You may view the session/course descriptions available at any time.
- The My Account Tab allows a first time user the ability to create an account to purchase and access content and allows returning users the ability to log in and access previously purchased content and manage their personal details including CEU transcripts and certificates.
- The Search Tab allows you to search for keyword, speakers or products and events. The search results page will display any matches found within this site.
- The FAQ Tab contains Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Online Learning Center. This informative tab will provide you more detailed information about the site and it’s use.
- The Contact Us Tab provides contact information to obtain technical support or to obtain further information about the site.
Purchasing and Viewing Content
If you would like to purchase or view the material available on the Online Learning Center you must create an account and log into the site.
- Log-in to the site from the My Account Tab with your email address and password. If it is your first time logging in, you must create an account.
- Once you have logged in, view the list of content you have previously purchased or have complimentary access to as a meeting attendee in your My Account Tab. If you are a first time user and do not have access to any existing content then skip to step 4.
- The "Click here to access online content. " link will direct you to the event details page of the content you already have access to. Here you will view available sessions and its corresponding content. Skip to step 7.
- If you do not have existing content listed in your My Account Tab, navigate to the Meeting Content Tab or the Online Courses Tab to see the list of content available for purchase. Session and speaker details will be displayed in addition to the type of media available for each meeting/session.
- Search the sessions, click on the session that interests you, and choose a purchasing option from the bottom of the session details page. Your selection will be added to your shopping cart.
- When you're ready to check out, click on the white and blue shopping cart icon at the top right of the page. When the transaction is completed you are now ready to view your purchase.
- Click on the session that you would like to view, and choose a viewing option from the bottom of the session details page. Handouts and downloadable mp3 files may also be available for viewing at no additional charge.
- Once you have selected your media format to view, a new window will open containing either the media player for the streaming media or provide you instructions to view the handouts and/or download the mp3 file to your computer.