2001-2003 Medical Oncology Fellowship, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
2003-2005 Clinical Instructor, Academic Medical Oncologist Training Program, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI. Training focussed on clinical research methodology in lung cancer.
2005-present Assistant Professor, Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of California, San
Francisco. Responsibilities: clinical care and clinical research
1. Sherry Morgan-Meadows, Sarita Dubey, Michael Gould, et al. Phase I Trial of Perillyl Alcohol Administered Four Times Daily Continuously. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2003; 52: 361-366.
2. Sarita Dubey, Joan H Schiller. Chemotherapy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Hematology and Oncology Clinics of North America, 2004; 18: 101-114.
3. Sarita Dubey, Joan H Schiller. Management strategies for small cell lung cancer. Oncology Special Edition, 2004; 7: 131-134.
4. Sarita Dubey, Roger L. Brown, Sarah L. Esmond, Barbara J. Bowers, Janet M. Healy, Joan H. Schiller. Patient preferences in choosing chemotherapy regimens for advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Journal of Supportive Oncology, 2005; 3: 149-154.
5. Sarita Dubey, Joan H Schiller. New drugs for NSCLC; Pemetrexed, Bortezomib, and Cetuximab. The Oncologist 2005; 10: 282-91.
6. Sarita Dubey, Paul Hutson, Dona Alberti, Rhoda Arzoomanian, Kim Binger, Jennifer Volkman, Chris Feierabend, George Wilding, Joan H. Schiller. Phase I study of docetaxel and topotecan in patients with advanced malignancies. Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2005; 11:131-8.
7. Sarita Dubey, Jill M. Siegfried, Anne M. Traynor. Non-small cell lung and breast carcinomas. Can the principles of breast cancer be applied to lung cancer? Lancet Oncology 2006;7: 416-424.
8. Sarita Dubey , Patricia Stephenson, Donna E. Levy , Judith A. Miller , Steven M. Keller, Joan H Schiller, David H. Johnson , Jill M Kolesar. EGFR dinucleotide repeat polymorphism as a prognostic indicator in non-small cell lung cancer. Journal of Thoracic Oncology 2006; 1: 406-412.
9. Heather Wakelee, Sarita Dubey, David Gandara. Optimal Adjuvant Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 2006 – How to Handle Stage I Disease. The Oncologist 2007;12: 331-337.
10. Sarita Dubey, Charles Powell. Advances in Lung Cancer 2006 – Are we there yet? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2007; 175: 868-874.
11. Sarita Dubey, Charles Powell. Updates in Lung cancer 2007. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2008; 177(9): 941-6.
Scientific Program Committee, Leader, Lung Cancer Track,American Society of Clinical Oncology
Education Committee, Lung Cancer Track,Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Local Organizing and Scientific Program Committee, Member,
13th World Conference on Lung Cancer
Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago.
Highlights of the Day:Lung Cancer.
Chair: Lung Cancer Oral session
Poster: Patterns of systemic therapy in resectable non-small cell lung cancer
From Abstract to Bedside. Systematic review of the abstracts from the 2008 ASCO annual meeting. Lung Cancer. University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison.
Best of ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology). Lung Cancer. Boston
7th UCSF Clinical Cancer Update, California. Advanced non-small cell lung cancer- recent advances and future perspectives. .
Panelist on Thoracic tumor board, Multidisciplinary management of cancers: a case based approach, Silverado.
Advances in Internal Medicine, San Francisco. Lung cancer