MY NSA Live Learning Center FAQ
What is the MY NSA Live Learning CenterWhat is the MY NSA Live Learning Center:
How to login
How to access sessions
Individual sessions that you have purchased
How to view and download “Audio MP3” presentations
How to purchase
NSA’s Live Learning Center is a centralized location for all your NSA meeting content, at your fingertips!Back to top
How to login:
We support Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox
Requirements for Streaming Content:
Please be sure that streaming media is allowed through your firewall and have the website (www.softconference.com) as an accepted site.
Requirements for Handouts:Back to top
Please be sure you have adobe reader on your computer.
Select “My Account” to access the login page.
Returning Users Log-in:
If you recently attended a meeting, you were provided a login account via email announcing the Live Learning Center. Please be sure to login as a returning user.
If you already have an account, you can login as a returning user using your username and password.
New User Create an Account:
If you did not attend a recent meeting and wish to purchase content you can create a new account by filling in the “Create New Account” section.
Creating a new account will not recognize your as an attendee of the conference. Please try “forget password” or contact support for your login information.
Forgot your password:Back to top
If you forget your password select “forget password” to receive an email with you login password. Please be sure to check your junk/spam mail folder.
Please contact support if you have any questions.How to access sessions:
Tel: 972-910-6899 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST) or mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to view and download “Audio MP3” presentations:
Individual sessions that you have purchased:Back to top
1. Once logged in select “my content” located on the right hand side of the page. This will direct you to a list of sessions that you have access to.
2. You can use the drop down menu at the top of the page to filter only the sessions for a particular conference.
3. Once you have filtered the list select the purple "view" button located beside the session title.
How to purchase:
1. Once you have accessed the session information page select “view” below “audio MP3 download”.
2. To download the Audio MP3 file please **right click on the link with "mp3 file" at the end of the session title located directly above the media player (note: be sure not to select the media player itself or session name at the top of the page)
** for MAC users: to view the “save target/link as...” option, select the “control” key+ Click. **Back to top
3. Select “save target/link as...” from the right click menu. Select a folder you would like to save your MP3 file to.
4. Just go back to the folder you have saved the file in to make sure you have saved it properly.
1. Once logged in, select the meetings list in the menu bar at the top of the page. From the Meetings list, select the meeting you wish to purchase.Back to top
2. Select the item you wish to purchase. On the information page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the green “purchase” link.
3. Once you select the purchase button you will notice a shopping cart that appears at the top right hand corner of the page. Select the Shopping Cart to complete your purchase. Or you will automatically be directed to the Cart Summary page.
4. Please review your Purchase and select Checkout. You will be asked to verify that you are logged in as the correct person. Select the link “Click here to continue”
5. Fill in the required fields and then select the “submit” button to complete your purchase.
6. Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an order confirmation number as well an email to verify your purchase. You will then be able go back to the site to listen to the recordings.
**If you do not receive this order confirmation email or do require a formal receipt for reimbursement please email email@example.com with your order confirmation number for a copy.